Monday, May 31, 2010

BB Cream eh?

hmm more of a list so I remember what I've spent hours "researching" about... maybe if I actually write out what I want i'll stop obsessing about it during study time

BB Creams are the fad nowadays...have been for a while and I'm trying to explore that avenue of makeup...tried Missha's Perfect Cover last spring/summer...smells nice but has a grayish tone and probably is too light if I layer it on...oil control wasn't that great either, but maybe it was because I used it during the hot humid summer. Currently using Skin79's DermaRx...also has a grayish cast but it's more fluid in consistency than Missha...also has a grayish tone >.> more mattifying and doesn't have a dewy finish...who needs a glow when they have combo/oily skin to begin with? Sucks that these BB Cream makers all have that stereotypical asian complexion in mind when they made these products....pale dry complexions...if only all asians were made that way! glad that there's a few more options now in the market in terms of skin type and color (sorta?)

anyway...list of BB creams & fob makeup for self to buy...maybe as a reward for taking the stupid boards exam in a month??? =P maybe they'll have some of this stuff in fobtown rowland when I return there after boards and not have to buy it online...instant gratification :)

*Coogi Flowertox
*BRTC Blemish Recover
*Skin79 Super Plus...Pink one..
*maybe...l'egere multi white
*maybe lioele beyond the solution
*Etude House...my goodness i want to buy everything from their line...pink glitzy and cute...i'm such a sucker...
*Pearl shining mineral BB compact...perhaps the hello kitty one?
*all the items from the dr. oil solution line
*Peach skin pact & Peach base
*Angel Kiss Lip & Cheek..#2 and #3
*eh and throw in some eyeshadows...packaging too cute to pass up

hope i do well...or no haul for me T_T

*edit* hehe more items to add
*Etude House LuciDarling Sponge BB Cake
*

No comments:

Post a Comment