Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baby Quasar!

argh so distracted =( already wayyy behind in my study schedule for boards T_T

was reading some blogs and came across product intro to Baby Quasar light therapy!! been reading up on it and made me wanna get it! i spend hundreds on skin care products anyway on oil control and i hate the fact that it's only a superficial treatment in mattifying your skin/drying your skin and doesn't really get to the root of the problem...i.e. i hate seeing the oil slick in the evenings when I don't use my oil control products. even clay masks and purifying masks don't really help that much...skin will feel great for an hour or two after the mask but then a few hours later...gets oily again.. freaking pisses me off when i walk into the bathroom and see the shine after i just did some home spa mask treatment. .. and each of these masks products can cost me anywhere from $30-60...blah anyway..apparently red/IR light can help in minimizing pores and controlling oil production which sounds pretty good to me. it's gotten to the point where i'ce considered PDT w/ dALA treatment but really shy away from the idea of red blotchy skin peeling and potential future ramifications of chemically destroying your skin. Light therapy seems less invasive of a treatment to me, especially the baby quasar and baby blue reminds me of the spa sessions i had back @ home last summer...all that spa lady did was put some serum on my face and rubbed this red/blue LED light across my face for 30 minutes and charged me 80 bucks per session....kinda justifies me purchasing =P seems like a pretty good investment to me if I can spend less on some of the superficial products and diminish the clutter on my bathroom counter >.> we'll see if my finger presses the checkout button later hehehhe

No comments:

Post a Comment